Pseudo-NYM needs experienced Microsoft Active Directory (AD) engineers to manage the integration of our service into AD for our enterprise clients. The engineer(s) will create runbooks and installation guides for our service to work in a corporate environment running Microsoft AD on premise.
|Location:||Virtual, USA||Relevant Work Experience:||7+ years|
|Reports To:||CEO||Career Level:||Experienced|
|Status:||Full Time, Employee||Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
Purpose/Key Responsibilities: (Mission of job/General area of responsibility):
- Design the technical architecture and solution for our clients utilizing Microsoft Active Directory (AD).
- Implement a highly available, scalable and managed solution. This includes starting from a relatively clean slate to implement an operationally sound, secure and scalable installation of our service into AD.
- Establish a production architecture with service level agreements and a high degree of operational monitoring.
- In coordination with the Vice President of Product Assurance, address problems discovered in production
- Oversee Capacity Management and Planning
- Identify, acquire, and implement tools and methods to support the scope of duties
- May work virtually
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct appropriate configuration management of production components
- Coordinate with the Vice President – Product Assurance to manage issues identified in the quality process
- Coordinate with the Vice President – Product Assurance to manage problems identified in the production
- Operationalize Deployment: Deployment Initiation & Closure
- Plan for Global Deployments
- Coordinate with the Vice President – Product Assurance to produce product documentation
- Minimum of 7 years’ in technology with roles or related experience as VP of Windows Active Directory Engineering.
- Preferred but not required, experience with public and private key cryptography, FIDO, PKI, HSM’s, SSH and PGP.
- Bachelor’s degree (technical degree a plus)
- Fluent English
- Excellent architectural and organizational skills