Pseudo-NYM needs experienced engineers to manage the integration and support of the Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) into our client portal.
|Location:||Virtual, USA||Relevant Work Experience:||7+ years|
|Reports To:||CEO||Career Level:||Experienced|
|Status:||Full Time, Employee||Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
Purpose/Key Responsibilities: (Mission of job/General area of responsibility):
- Design the technical architecture and solution for our clients utilizing Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
- Implement a highly available, scalable and managed solution. This includes starting from a relatively clean slate to implement an operationally sound, secure and scalable installation of our service.
- Establish a production architecture with service level agreements and a high degree of operational monitoring.
- In coordination with the Vice President of Product Assurance, address problems discovered in production
- Oversee Capacity Management and Planning
- Identify, acquire, and implement tools and methods to support the scope of duties
- May work virtually
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct appropriate configuration management of production components
- Coordinate with the Vice President – Product Assurance to manage issues identified in the quality process
- Coordinate with the Vice President – Product Assurance to manage problems identified in the production
- Operationalize Deployment: Deployment Initiation & Closure
- Plan for Global Deployments
- Coordinate with the Vice President – Product Assurance to produce product documentation
- Minimum of 7 years’ in technology with roles or related experience a technical engineer.
- Preferred but not required, experience with public and private key cryptography, FIDO, PKI, HSM’s, SSH and PGP.
- Bachelor’s degree (technical degree a plus)
- Fluent English
- Excellent architectural and organizational skills