Pseudo-NYM is a multi cloud service, supporting the major cloud providers and implementing solutions based on our client preferences. We need cloud architects for AWS, Azure and Google Cloud that can implement our service within those providers to the highest degree of reliability and scale.
|Location:||Virtual, USA||Relevant Work Experience:||10+ years|
|Reports To:||CTO||Career Level:||Experienced|
|Status:||Full Time, Employee||Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
Purpose/Key Responsibilities: (Mission of job/General area of responsibility):
- Design the technical architecture and solution for our clients utilizing their preferred cloud service.
- Implement a highly available, scalable and managed solution. This includes starting from a relatively clean slate to implement an operationally sound, secure and scalable architecture to support a high volume transaction service.
- Establish a production architecture with service level agreements and a high degree of operational monitoring.
- In coordination with the Vice President of Product Assurance, address problems discovered in production
- Oversee Capacity Management and Planning
- Identify, acquire, and implement tools and methods to support the scope of duties
- In conjunction with the Vice-President – Compliance, Security and Risk Management, take warranted action as directed
- May work virtually
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the implementation of cloud products
- Coordinate with the Vice President – Product Assurance to achieve effective change management
- Conduct appropriate configuration management of production components
- Coordinate with the Vice President – Product Assurance to manage issues identified in the quality process
- Coordinate with the Vice President – Product Assurance to manage problems identified in the production
- Manage Core Service for Scale, Security & Reliability
- Operationalize Deployment: Deployment Initiation & Closure
- Plan for Global Deployments
- Coordinate with the Vice President – Product Assurance to produce product documentation
- Maintain EOQ (efficient order quantity) for capacity increases
- Maintain market lead time information to support timely ordering
- Maintain usage and capacity measurements and forecast needs
- Minimum of ten years’ in technology with roles or related experience as VP of Architecture / Engineering, VP of Technology Operations, etc.
- Preferred but not required, experience with public and private key cryptography, FIDO, PKI, HSM’s, SSH and PGP.
- Bachelor’s degree (technical degree a plus)
- Fluent English
- Excellent architectural and organizational skills