- Create Communications and Core Messaging
- Establish and maintain policies and procedures related to the scope of duties
- Identify, acquire, and implement tools and methods to support the scope of duties
- In conjunction with the CFO, manage vendors that support communications
- In conjunction with the Vice-President – Compliance, Security and Risk Management, take warranted action as directed
- May work virtually, but must be able to attend meetings in NYC on occasion without overnight travel
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct Focus Group in conjunction with VP –Sales and Marketing to Create Retail Name of Services
- Create Brochure Website and manage content
- Compose Press Releases and gain approval
- Manage Social Media
- Manage advertising in conjunction with VP-Sales and Marketing
- Manage recruitment sites in conjunction with relevant executives.
- Write Stakeholder communications for CEO
- Prepare presentations and deliver them as required
- Liaison with industry associations and other groups, as needed
- Organize annual and regulatory reporting, coordinate drafts among executive contributors, produce final product.
- Assist other executives to establish and maintain appropriate policies and procedures.
- Maintain the corporate document library, including trademarks and logos.
- Serve on the Board of Directors
- Plan and prepare for board and other governance meetings; including, scheduling, coordinating agendas, facilitating presentations, serving as liaison to executives and board members, and documenting the actions of the meeting
- Minimum of fifteen years’ experience in corporate communications (IT service company a plus)
- Experience in services IT
- Bachelor’s degree (communications Major preferred)
- Fluent English (bi-lingual Spanish a plus)
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- Expert level WORD and POWERPOINT proficiency, graphics expertise a plus.