Pseudo-NYM is looking for a seasoned Client Experience & Support Manager to ensure our clients maximize the use of our service with minimal problems or challenges. Pseudo-NYM is providing services to enterprises initially, with small businesses to follow. The client support experience has to be professional and of the highest grade for our enterprise clients.
|Location:||Virtual, USA||Relevant Work Experience:||10+ years|
|Reports To:||CEO||Career Level:||Experienced|
|Status:||Full Time, Employee||Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
- Manage all aspects of client support and engagement, including all interactions via all channels.
- Select best of breed tools to manage the client experience.
- Work with vendors to provide a top tier customer support experience.
- Hire and manage a team that interacts with clients and addresses all their support needs.
- Create metrics and KRI's to track the support experience and to meet the highest level of Service Level Agreements.
- Work with the Chief eLearning Officer to develop training materials for our clients, which address the most common support issues.
- Identify, acquire, and implement tools and methods to support the scope of duties
- May work virtually
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in managing a support function.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent English (bi-lingual Spanish a plus)
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Proficient in EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT