|Location:||New York, Tri State||Relevant Work Experience:||15+ years|
|Reports To:||CEO||Career Level:||Executive|
|Status:||Full Time, Employee||Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
- Conduct all Financial Management, Human Resources, and Purchasing functions of the firm.
- In conjunction with the VP-Communications establish and maintain policies and procedures related to the scope of duties.
- Identify, acquire, and implement tools and methods to support the scope of duties
- In conjunction with the Vice-President – Compliance, Security and Risk Management, take warranted action as directed
- May work virtually, but must be able to attend meetings in NYC on occasion without overnight travel
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cash Management and Banking
- Expense Management
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger
- Regulatory filings
Human Resources Management
- Oversee Recruitment, Hiring and Termination in conjunction with relevant executives.
- Disciplinary Actions
- Payroll, Benefits
- Contingent Labor Engagement Identify Key Roles & Hires
- Confirm Agreement with Initial Sales Team
- Determine Need for an Office or Near Equivalent
- Supplier Evaluation
- Evaluate HSM Vendors
- Serve on the Board of Directors
- Oversee corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company's financial activities.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment
- Minimum of fifteen years’ experience in corporate finance (IT service company a plus)
- Experience in services IT
- Bachelor’s degree (CPA or MBA preferred)
- Fluent English (bi-lingual Spanish a plus)
- Excellent financial analysis and accounting skills
- Expert level EXCEL proficiency